Maison

Title Image

Painting Courses

Home  /  Painting Courses
palette

Painting Courses

Our 8 week course is a journey of exploration into your own creative powers. This course encourages you to explore your passion, develop and learn new skills and meet like-minded art lovers while creating a stunning portfolio of work.

Level 1 Course

Start with the basics and focus on developing your artistic style

Level 2 Course

A sunrise painting on the beach as well as a live model painting class.

What to Expect

During Level One you will start with the basics and focus on developing your artistic style and skill to build a foundation of painting techniques and principles. Your journey will be guided though you are free to express yourself in every piece you create. We believe in the freedom of expression and there is no better way to learn than by exploring.

While during Level Two, students who have developed a solid foundation during the Level 1 course are able to further explore their creativity, broaden their artistic knowledge and become a more confident artist.

The courses each consists of seven weeks of teaching and painting, followed by an exhibition in the final week. You will be taught the principals of colour, perspective, composition and we will experiment with a few different painting styles to help you find the one that fits you best.

In every art class over the seven weeks you will delve into another layer of creativity and by the end, you will have a masterpiece to display at your very own art exhibition which will be open to your family and friends.

Price: AED 2750; this includes 24 hours of classes (with all equipment provided), your own portfolio book to keep your paintings in, an exhibition night during the 8th week, together with your completion certificate AND food and beverages during the classes.

We advise booking well in advance as spaces are limited.

To secure your place, 20% of the course fee (550 AED) is required at least one week in advance of the start date to pay for your art supplies. The remaining 80% of the course fee (2,200 AED) will be paid in cash on the first day of the course.

Gallery

Take a peek at our classes and see how our artists develop.