Become an artist in one fun night! Make your next reason to celebrate a memorable event with a Paint & Grape night. You will be provided with a pre-sketched drawing of a famous masterpiece so you can immediately start painting and having fun in a private studio at the Media One Hotel in Dubai Media City.

Surrounded by friends, with great music as a backdrop, a brush in your right hand and a beverage in your left, this evening has all the ingredients to make your creative journey an easy breeze. By the end of the 3-hour session, it is guaranteed that everyone will leave with great memories and a ready to hang painting for the wall. And if you’re not ready to go home with your canvas and want to move onto another venue, you will be able to collect your masterpiece from the We Love Art home studio.

Paint nights are perfect for all kinds of events including birthdays, leaving-dos, baby showers, bridal showers, and corporate team building. It is a great date night for a couple or come alone if you want to meet a bunch of like-minded people.

IMG_9256

Reserve your seat

To register you can send an email to denise@weloveart.ae with your full name, contact details and the date of the Paint & Grape Night that you want to sign up for.

It is strongly recommend to sign up well in advance, as there are limited places available.

IMG_2414

Pricing and Payment

The price 369 AED per person for 3 hours tuition to complete a masterpiece, including all painting materials and 2 glasses of wine.

To secure your place, 30% of the night fee (110 AED) is required at least one week in advance of the Paint & Grape night to pay for your art supplies. The remaining 70% (259 AED) will be paid in cash on the night.

Check Out Our Paintings so Far!

We had a great time recreating famous masterpieces by Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Andy Warhol, and many more!

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search