Title Image

Short Courses – Level 1

Home  /  Short Courses – Level 1
[mk_fancy_title color=”#f93d0e” font_weight=”bold” font_style=”inhert” margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none”]

Beginner Painting Classes


[mk_padding_divider size=”18″]

In this series of beginner and confident beginner painting classes, we will start with learning the basics to develop your artistic skill and build a foundation in painting techniques and principles. The workshops consist of 7 weeks of teaching and painting, plus an exhibition the week after. There’s no better way to embark on your artistic journey.

I will teach you all about colour, perspective, composition and we will experiment with a few different painting styles to help you find your own.

In every art class over the 7-week short course you will experience a different layer of creativity and by the end you will have a masterpiece painting to display at a real art exhibition with your friends and family in attendance!

At the start of each painting class I will explain the artistic techniques and styles involved and from the moment you start creating, I will be there to ensure you stay on the right track. In this introductory course you will build confidence in your talent. Bear in mind though that there is no right or wrong at We Love Art. Every “mistaken” brush stroke can easily be fixed or become the sign of an artistic genius.

Surrounded by a motivated and like-minded group, while painting to music in a relaxing home studio environment, these weeks will be an experience where great memories and friendships are made.


Reserve your seat

To register for your beginner painting class you can send an email to with your full name, contact details and the date of the Beginner Painting Course that you want to sign up for.

If you join with a friend then you will both receive a 10% discount off your workshop price. 

It is strongly recommend to sign up well in advance of course start dates, as there are limited places available in the home studio and the classes fill up quickly.

[mk_padding_divider size=”18″]

Pricing and Payment

The price is 1,950 AED for 27 hours of tuition, including all the painting materials, and an exhibition night in the 8th week to celebrate the creation of your masterpiece.

To secure your place, 20% of the course fee (400 AED) is required at least one week in advance of the start date to pay for your art supplies. The remaining 80% of the course fee (1,550 AED) will be paid in cash on the first day of the course.