Maison

Title Image

Short Courses – Level 2

Home  /  Short Courses – Level 2
[mk_fancy_title color=”#393836″ font_style=”inhert” margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none”]

Confident Beginner Painting Classes

[/mk_fancy_title]

Once you have gained a solid foundation in painting from Level 1 you can explore your creativity further and broaden your artistic knowledge to become a more confident beginner. The workshops consist of 7 weeks of teaching and painting, plus an exhibition the week after.

Over this 7-week course we will work together to refine and consolidate your skills and style so that you will be better able to paint in art class and out of it.

Painting classes at this level will be more dynamic, including sunrise painting on the beach and a live model painting class, as well as have a focus on the deeper concerns of an artist by expressing feelings through your painting. Completion of level 2 will equip you with the tools, techniques and belief in yourself to make painting a lifelong pursuit.

And, with every We Love Art short course, you will end your experience with an exciting exhibition night in the eighth week to showcase your masterpiece in front of your family and friends.

[mk_image src=”http://www.weloveart.ae/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/img_9270.jpg” image_width=”1280″ image_height=”1154″ crop=”true”]

RESERVE YOUR SEAT

To register you can send an email to denise@weloveart.ae with your full name, contact details and the date of the Confident Beginner Painting Course that you want to sign up for.

If you join with a friend then you will both receive a 10% discount off your workshop price.

It is strongly recommend to sign up well in advance of course start dates, as there are limited places available in the home studio and the classes fill up quickly

[mk_padding_divider size=”22″][mk_padding_divider size=”22″][mk_padding_divider size=”22″]
[mk_image src=”http://www.weloveart.ae/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/img_9168.jpg” image_width=”1280″ image_height=”1154″ crop=”true”]

PRICING AND PAYMENT

The price is 1,950 AED for 27 hours of tuition, including all the painting materials, and an exhibition night in the eighth week to celebrate the creation of your masterpiece.

To secure your spot, 20% of the course fee (400 AED) is required at least one week in advance of the start date to pay for your art supplies. The remaining 80% of the course fee (1,550 AED) will be paid in cash on the first day of the course.